Saturday, November 10, 2007

A Happy Running Story....

To counteract Travis' earlier blog....

Our boys varsity team competed at CIF Prelims this afternoon....and the whole team is advancing to Finals, which is next week on the same course. YEA!! Our top 2 guys finished 1st and 3rd. Our first place guy is the twin that usually finishes behind the other, so it was fantastic to see him put together such a strong race...definitely his best all year by far. Unfortunately we're still kind of waiting for our #3-5 guys to move up. If we advance next week, we're off to State. Pretty awesome.

sidenote: I thought I'd never have to be sick of "The Mouse and His Child" again, but guess what? I am...this time in the blogging world. And Dad, are you keeping "Rabbit, Rabbit" up, so we remember for December? Just curious....(and a little lonely)...

1 comment:

Treidi said...

Congrats!!!

way to counteract my negativity. and yes we need to re-ignite the the blog buddies.

I have a got a sweet blog marinating... get ready!