Wednesday, January 16, 2008

Shhhh.....


Hamilton's been down for more than 15 minutes!  Hurray!  It's our first day without Alex, so it's more work for both of us, but we seem to be doing okay.  Hamilton was FAB last night...letting his tired mommy sleep 4.5 hours at once!  He's been a little restless today, but he DID stay in his bassinet long enough for me to shower.  I'd fantasized about actually doing my hair today, but he felt that would be a bit much, I guess.  By the time I could reconnect with my hair dryer, it was 2pm and I was STARVING.  Although, as a testament to my new mommy-hood, I did wash his bottles and call about his health insurance FIRST.

Loved seeing everyone for Christmas and Hamilton time...hope everyone is well, including the now less-mysterious Baby Boy Snyder on the way.  I've already told Hamilton about him :)...these boys are going to be so much fun!

8 comments:

racetri.com said...

that picture made me giggle out load he looks like such a little sand bag sleeper!

Aren't you glad you have a little boy to blog about now?

heidi said...

What a cutie! I love that picture. And Hamilton, 4.5 hours, great job! Keep it up! Seeing that little man makes me even more excited to have another one rolling around.

kate said...

i'm thrilled to blog about him...can't capitalize right now...he's chilling on my left arm...so sweet!

Kristin Rosell said...

Thanks for posting that adorable picture. I'm glad I finally got to see what your little creation looks like...since I was quarentined when he came over. He's perfect.

jackie boy said...

i am so glad i get to finally see the addition to our little family. I love him already, its so crazy. I bet you and Alex are going to be rockin' parents. I can't wait until he and i get to hang out together. I have a feeling we are gonna be tight buddies.

jackie boy said...

that comment on my post nearly gave me a heart attack. I thought I might keel over right here in the library and let me tell you that this is the last place on earth where I want to spend my last moments.

phillip said...

Strange. In this photo he doesn't look very much like a Federalist. They say the camera puts on at least five degrees of centralized government.

kate said...

Dad, I can't think of a response worthy of such cleverness. However, I'm wondering how I can create a "founding fathers" board book for babies...Hamilton won't be ready for the Federalist Papers until at least 9 months.