

HA! A photo of Hamilton smiling!
My super smiley, laughing baby turns incredibly serious whenever a camera (video or still) comes into view, but he worked it for me the other day during "Tummy Time." It's one of his more modest smiles, but you can still kind of make out his adorable dimple. I almost died when he propped his head on his hand. Thanks for letting me capture some of your cuteness, Doodle Bug! And thanks to Uncle Travis for encouraging this photo post.
5 comments:
when I opened this post Heidi and I were looking at the screen together and we both made random audible noises to express our joy.
that kid makes me crazy. I can't wait for his first out of state road trip.
could he be any cuter? i love the sly smile and LOVE love love the hand on the side of his face. adorable!
adorable!!! Thanks, Hamilton for the great photo shoot, and thanks to the fabulous photographer!
Thank you, thank you...I'm amazed everyday at how cute he is!
Those are the best pictures ever. I love it.
Post a Comment