Tuesday, July 29, 2008

"Memory Tag"

My blogging buddy Jami did this, so I thought I'd participate...even knowing that not even my family looks at my blog anymore! :)

Here's what you do...

1. As a comment on my blog, leave one memory that you and I had together, or one of the first memories you have of me. It doesn't matter if you knew me a little or a lot, anything you remember!

2. Next, re-post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. If you leave a memory about me, I'll assume you're playing the game and I'll come to your blog and leave one about you.

Happy memories!

7 comments:

jami v. said...

i remember you well from those good old university days -- i too remember being so grateful you were around to add your humor to a humorless (at times) department and classes. my favorite memory of you was in brock's class when we were doing all that writing. i vividly remember your paper about the green pillow and being so in awe at what you had written. i still am. you are an incredible writer. you can say things in such an amazing way - better than anyone i know. so, aside from visiting your blog to see what great things are happening, i come to enjoy your writing, which i have envied since our aggie days. :)

ps-i too am glad mer and i are friends. :) small world, isn't it? :):)

Mer said...

My recent Kate memories revolve around visits to CA - first in our still single days when we wondered if they would ever end, and her inspiring me that I too could venture out into the world, then a visit with husbands, slightly pre-Hamilton, and the fiasco of the dead car, and getting to spend an extra day enjoying your hospitality! I also remember, and envy your amazing writing skills, and the green pillows paper:)

Mer said...

PS - Holy run-on sentence. Sorry all.

Treidi said...

hmmm.

I remember one christmas morning that was somehow unique.

ps-i am waiting for a remodel blog:)

heidi said...

I remember the first time I saw the redheaded rumble (which may have been the last time it happened). You were a fiesty little thing. Your coolness rating went off the charts that day. I love my Katie!

kate said...

Trav: I'm working on the remodel blog...the suite deserves some drafting. I wake up every morning with a sigh followed by "I love this room."

Heidi: I will never stop being amazed at what Travis can make me do.

Jami and Meridee: you guys are TOO nice...and now I'm worried about putting together a super well-written blog entry

racetri.com said...

yes... I can make you do a great many things.