Sunday, September 20, 2009

Is it a Boy or a Girl?

It is the most common question I am being asked these days.  (I'm not complaining...it's a fun question...much better than ones about nausea and weight gain.)  I feel like it might be one more than the other, but what am I basing it on? Nothing, really...except maybe my fear of teenage girls.  As far as I'm concerned, anyone out there can make a guess as good as mine.  So, vote on the poll to the right...the answer will be revealed (if I'm lucky enough to have an exhibitionist baby) on October 14th. 

5 comments:

Jenny said...

I'm with you on the teenage girls...so glad I have boys!

Sally said...

I was a teenage girl once and I was an angel. I am counting on my good behavior to earn me a good teenage girl of my own...one can hope, right?

I think you will have a girl.

jackie boy said...

i think it's a boy and frankly i hope it is one, after only nephew time i have learned how to be a good uncle to nephews, being a good one to a niece might be harder to manage. either way i can't wait for baby mysterio to get here

jami v. said...

while girls are fun, i'll wish you a boy - only because i LOVE watching my boys together. they are the best of friends.

phillip said...

It doesn't really matter whether it's a boy or a girl because the most important thing is that you have a child just like you.

[You'll remember the famous anecdote of my mom getting exasperated with me as a teenager and then proclaiming, "I hope you end up with a kid just like you!" I replied, "I probably will. You sure did."]

Hamilton fits the bill as far as the stubbornness and language gifts, but it remains to be seen whether he develops a smart mouth. Also he's way too friendly and outgoing to be just like his mother.