Wednesday, September 2, 2009

Change in Status...

Hamilton will be going from an only child to a BIG brother next year!



As you can see, he can be both cautious and excited about his new role.

And, of course, I will be adding a "countdown to baby" widget ASAP.  Can't really feel pregnant without a computer generated fetus on my blog, right?

8 comments:

heidi said...

Congrats! Hamilton will be a great big brother. Travis told me how fun and crazy baby #2 was on the big screen. Can't wait to meet (here is my guess...) him.

jackie boy said...

YAY!!!!!!! Spjute baby #2! Hamilton is fitting the part all ready it looks like. and since the women in our family act like a bunch of medieval queens, i'm guessing another boy on the horizon as well. you need an heir and a spare, no offense to milesy-miles.

Jenny said...

Congrats from us too! Hamilton will be an awesome big brother!

Heywood Clan said...

Yay!!! We are so happy for you guys!! How far along are you?

jami v. said...

woot-woo!! congratulations to you - and to mr hamilton (who can now be a "mr" since he's gaining big brother status. :) ) oh, i'm SO exicted for you!!!!!!! yipee!!!!!

Anonymous said...

WOW! I'm so excited for you too. I can't get over how cute Hamilton is. Can't wait to see how cute #2 is. CONGRATS!

Snydely Yours said...

Congratulations to everyone. Just to mix things up, however, I'm going to place my bets on a Baby Girl Spjute.

Sally said...

Yay! It's official.

I am a little behind in my blog reading. But congrats, officially!