Monday, October 12, 2009

The best $5 we've ever spent...





We went to a pumpkin patch this last weekend to enjoy the feeling of fall and a bit of rural farm life (I'll save the pumpkin photos for a later post).  We came away with fun pics, good memories, and a lot of squash.  The highlight, though, has to be Hamilton's first pony ride.  He and his little buddy Kieran were out of their minds with pure joy as they circled around the corral.  I don't know why we worried that a. they wouldn't like it or b. $5 wasn't worth it.  


3 comments:

mackenzie said...

Ohh They are too cute. We got some good pics too I will try to post they today. That was so much fun I am glad you invited us.

Heywood Clan said...

Cute pics!! Hamilton has the cutest smile!

jami v. said...

that last pic of hamilton is so cute! it says it all!! so fun!