Needed to get that belly off the top of my blog (it wasn't mine or anything...I just don't need to SEE a pregnant belly anymore than I already do), so here's a slightly delayed post about our Thanksgiving holiday. We took advantage of a bigger, comfortable car and a slower period at Alex's work by heading to Utah for Thanksgiving week. While we didn't get to test out our all-wheel drive (bummer), we did have a fun time with family. Unfortunately, I wasn't too great at remembering to capture all the good times with photos, but here are some I did get...
Luke + Miles + Hamilton = Boy Cousin Craziness. The wrestling begins almost immediately with these three.

Enjoying the crisp fall air and Utah scenery. Love the beach...but miss those mountains....and seasons.
I made our family do a "Turkey Trot" Thanksgiving Day morning. Hamilton and I even made race day t-shirts for everyone.


We attended the lighting of "Pond Town Christmas." Small town fun with carols and an appearance by Santa himself.
We skipped the carriage ride, but Hamilton really wanted to ride this Clydsdale. He had to satisfy himself with simply patting him on the nose.
not pictured:
not pictured:- Time with Grandpa and Grandma Faylor in St. George
- Alex and me braving "Black Friday" to do Christmas shopping
- Double date night with Adam and Karen
- Us eating about a dozen rolls a piece over the course of the week
- Good times with Grandpa Phillip
- Hamilton being INCREDIBLY, UNBELIEVABLY good in the car. I am not being sarcastic here...he was super awesome. No bad moments...seriously.





2 comments:
Pond Town Christmas HOORAY!!! We've been saying hooray after everything this week! Thanks for the awesome memories, double date, and my first mile run without walking!
looks like a great vacation. i'm content where i am,but i miss the seasons and mountains of ut too. :)
Post a Comment