Hamilton helped me with the ward Christmas party. His reward: Santa (and a countless number of stolen candy canes...every time I saw him, he had a new one to replace the one I'd taken away).
Hamilton was also rewarded that night with some dancing time with a cute older woman. Go Hamilton!
Walked through a recreated Bethlehem thanks to a local church. Very cool...especially the free baklava.
Got to experience WINTER at Grandpa Kent's cabin. I know being 8 months pregnant isn't the ideal time to sled, but I did it anyway. Hamilton LOVED sledding...we were out for 90 minutes 2x!
Christmas morning with Uncle Adam.
A favorite gift: a cowboy hat from Uncle Adam and Aunt Karen.
Gorgeous...miss seasons.
Making candy with Aunt Karen...Hamilton is super helpful in the kitchen...especially when he's sporting an apron.
At Nana Linda's house...
The Snyder side of Christmas...
Good times...but glad to be home and back to our regular routines! :)
1 comment:
looks like fun ... and i, too, miss the drastic change of seasons (we get them, but not the snow).
Post a Comment