This blog post is a bit belated, but Hamilton enjoyed a pretty awesome weekend earlier this month. His Nana Linda (Alex's mom) came down to visit, which meant birthday presents came too. Thanks to her, you can now usually find Hamilton spinning himself on a disc or spinning "the hits" on his new keyboard.
Saturday, Hamilton, Alex, and I went for a walk on the Strand. This went down as usual: perfect and lovely except for the stubborn 2-year-old wanting to walk rather than be strollered.
Sunday (I know, I know...we're terrible stake-conference-skipping people), we went to the Santa Ana Zoo, which was, as always, a good time. The elephant's name is "Becky," and I'm not sure who was more excited to ride her. Alex: "Do you know how long it's been since I've ridden an elephant?!" Me: "I don't think I've ever ridden one, but I'll wait until I'm not enormously pregnant to do so."




Monday was the beginning of a very wet week, but the Disneyland passes were calling, so Alex, Hamilton, and I braved the weather for an awesome day at the park. Hardly any lines (worst: Peter Pan and Churro) and lots of fun memories (and obviously no pictures...willing to take young son not expensive camera out in the rain...priorities, people!).
1 comment:
We got to the elephant too late. He was on his way to go sleep. We should have been smart like you that Sunday. We got to see what the hallways at the stake center look like.
Post a Comment