Saturday, February 13, 2010

Beckett Roy Spjute

Surprise contractions + rapid c section = Beckett Roy Spjute, 6 lbs. 14 oz born 2/12/10 at 1:04 pm

Welcome to the world buddy!

8 comments:

Hi Lowe! said...

Congratulations!!! =) Please let us know what we can do to help! I'm happy for you!!!!!

Megan said...

WOW! Wow! Wow! That is so exciting and awesome! Congratulations! Love the name! Is your help around yet? If not, we'd love to have Hamilton so Alex can be with you at the hospital. Just let me know what you need. We have an extra carseat and I can come get him anytime.

Jenny said...

Congrats!!! So excited for you guys, and LOVE his name!

Shannon said...

I am with Jen on the name! I hope you recover quickly. Congratulations! I wish I was closer to offer some help. Good luck with the new baby/transition to two. You will make it look easy and make the rest of us look bad.

Sally said...

I can't stop thinking about you and I can't wait to meet Beckett. We won't be back until next Sunday but I will be calling you for an appointment!

Adrie said...

So much for your nice plan! Congratulations! Hope you are recovering well. Can't wait to meet Beckett! Let us know if we can do anything.

mackenzie said...

Congratulations!!! Can't wait to meet him!

Treidi said...

yo Beckett. you a cool dude.