Monday, March 15, 2010

Warning

I started my "ARGH!! WHY DID I DO THIS TO MYSELF AGAIN?!?!?!" post-pregnancy diet in earnest today.

There I said it. Now I will feel more accountable. Normally I would keep something this personal to myself (not that it should be too big of a surprise considering I am still rocking maternity clothes), but by declaring my intentions from the mountain top (or blog world), it all feels more serious and something I MUST stick to.

Oh, and why is the title of this blog post "Warning"? It's because I'm going to be super cranky for the next ??* pounds. So, um, be careful...especially if you're carting around yummy treats.

*willing to "go public" with the whole diet bit...not so much the pounds...

1 comment:

AsK said...

Best of luck with that! I know you can do it! You love to run! When I am at that point in September/October you will have to be my inspiration! I'll have to come up with something else do do to keep me active since I won't have a 2 year old AND a newborn. At least you are on the downhill side....I'm just starting to feel the weight add on. More pictures of the kiddos would be much appreciated when you get a sec! Miss you lots!