I'm not suffering from "blogger's block." I am suffering from an even sadder state: being busy. Yes, I've been having to use naptime in more
productive ways. Yuck. I have a few posts brewing in my mind that, hopefully, will be written at some point...
*The Road: A Journey of a Mom and her Two Boys (no cannibalism involved).
*Acts of Domesticity
*Happy 4th of July (wait...isn't it already the 12th? Um...yeah...shut up.)
*plus a myriad of other posts for the boys on the other blog...
2 comments:
Can't wait. And I will gladly wish you a happy 4th. I say the whole month of July counts...at least that's what I tell myself. Maybe some sort of combination with the 24th? That's my lazy way of thinking. Can't wait to see you guys soon.
oh i love that your life sounds like mine, and that instead of blogging you're making lists. :) i, too, can't wait to come back and read all about the adventures at your house. :)
Post a Comment