Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Notes

Dear Beckett,
If you started crawling or walking, you (and everyone else) would be a lot happier. Talking would also be cool. These are all things to do before you insist on feeding yourself with a fork. Just saying...there's an order.

Dear Size 2 Pencil Skirt,
When I walk in the closet, am I hearing you laughing at me or crying with me?

Dear UCLA Extension,
This year I'm going to take a writing class. I'm serious this time. Maybe. Hopefully.

Dear Alex,
Thank you for going to the store for me. You had a long day too.

Dear Hamilton,
Please listen more and whine less.

Dear iMovie,
Thank you for helping me produce videos that remind me that my boys are awesome and I'm pretty darn lucky.

Dear Laundry,
Please slow down your production. Geez.

Dear Office,
You're almost done. I promise not to leave you not-quite-finished.

Dear Mascara,
Miss you. See you in a couple weeks...with my own eyes!

Dear Scotland and Ireland,
Thank you for being so consistent at producing bands I like.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Kate: You make me laugh more than almost anyone else. I wonder if you know just how funny you are?

jami v. said...

awesome. you totally crack me up. what a nice way to start my morning. :)