Here's something kind of lame about me: I only go the extra mile in the kitchen when it's for someone else. A professional psychoanalyst could offer some interesting ideas as to why this is the case: I think people will like me if I make them something amazing, I'm looking for excuse to try something normally considered "too much work," I'm seeking for a domestic identity to replace my hibernating career one. Who knows?
I got some cool cupcake books for Christmas last year. I've made two: monster cupcakes (for Hamilton..ha! I DO sometimes do it for my family) and these penguin ones, which I made for a friend who just had a baby (well, it was mainly for her kids disrupted by said baby).

4 comments:
We've been doing the animal game a lot lately. Miles does a mean penguin impression. those cupcakes rule.
AWESOME! You are very talented!
Those look great! I was actually thinking about making something from those books for easter. Maybe those Ducks. :)
so fun! i wish i lived close so you could share said talent with me! :)
Post a Comment