It seems unbelievable, right? Well, I hope it's not because I'm dreaming of a Jack-Bauer level of busy-ness from Friday afternoon to Saturday afternoon. Why? Because, thanks to "Fathers and Sons Campout 2011," it will just be me and this little guy:

I won't be saving the world or anything, but it should be intense enough to warrant some dramatic close-ups and background music...
- Clean the office (yeah, it was almost perfection a few weeks ago...ARGH!!!)
- Laundry
- Make some home movies--Becks' first year, brother video, H buddies video...
- Go to Joann's and pick-up supplies to get my crafting on--specifically, flowers on plain cushions.
- Watch a romantic comedy
- Friday evening strand run with the jogging stroller
- Saturday morning run outside and weights (thanks "Kids Club"!)
- Take photos of just Beckett (poor kid)
- Read
- Post some entries on this and my "Me and My Boys" blogs
- Call a couple friends I've been neglecting
- Clean out bathroom drawers (semiannual project--I'm forever moving into Alex's space..oops.)
- Play with just Beckett...go to the park.
- Watch unfinished shows we have on DVR (I fall asleep during shows all the time...drives Alex nuts)
- grocery shopping
- close my eyes for a minute while Beckett naps
- Finish my paper flower project
- Go through boxes of books and donate them...making room to transition baby stuff to the garage.
- Finish packing up baby toys
- Return some clothes to Old Navy
- Get a Slurpee
- Actually get ready for the day (hair and everything!) without having to yell at anyone
- Remember to call/text Alex at least once, so he thinks I miss them. :)
3 comments:
Do you want a Friday evening strand run with NO stroller? I'd love to watch Beckett for you for however long you need. :)
Tami...you are the best. I'll stick with the jogging stroller though...as it's one of the few opportunities to be with just Beckett. I'm imagining we'll stop at some point and have a lovely conversation while we watch the ocean waves.
That sounds like a list that would take me months!! Anxious to hear/see pix of how everything goes! Maybe by the time Adam and Wesley go, I'll be able to accomplish that much!!
-Karen
Post a Comment