One day there will actually be a blog post here about our trip to Washington, D.C., VA, and NC. First, I need to download pictures. Second, I need to better forget what the humidity felt like and how much our boys grew to hate the stroller. Third, I need to magically find time to write about it before I forget all the fun and not-so-fun-but-still-funny stories (like getting kicked out of Monticello). Why not write it now? Because it's 1am, and the only reason I'm up is because I'm worried about someone's hurt feelings at a Relief Society event this evening, and I needed to buy my SOLO (woohoo!) plane ticket to Utah before the ticket prices go oven higher (already spending $60 more because I didn't listen to Alex...grrrrrr...).
Good night...I leave you with a photo of Hamilton eloquently expressing his deep appreciation of George Washington and his gratitude to his parents for letting him tour the home of that great man.
4 comments:
can't wait to hear ALL about the trip, but do you know you were only a 1.5 hours from me?? and you didn't call?? and you didn't come stay for free?? what's up with that????????
ps-super jealous of the solo trip. ah, what i wouldn't give to have one of those!! :) enjoy!!
1.5 hours?? Those East Coast states are so tricky! ARGH! So bummed. I did stay for free in DC with another friend at least :). Let me know when your next trip to Utah is...if I got the chance to see your kids in person it would be bigger than an LA celeb sighting. Truly :). Or maybe one day you, me, and Mer take the kids to Disneyland. Would that be the most fun ever? Way better than education classes :).
I'm so happy to hear you are taking a solo trip. I'm going away for 24 hours (tomorrow) and I'm SO nervous and feel like an awful Mom. My brother needs me, so I'm going - but I'm nervous about it.
And everyone knows you are funny and sarcastic - I'm sure you didn't hurt anyone's feelings :-)
Yea, Trish! Your boys will be fine because you're a great mom and sister.
And I wasn't worried that I hurt someone's feelings, but now I'm worried... :)
Someone thought their stuff hadn't been bid on...total misunderstanding and fixed now...yea!
Post a Comment