So, I'm trying to get my favorite litigator and soon-to-be daddy to add some entries to our blog. Maybe you guys can help him focus in on a topic...that will involve less painful decision making on his part, so he can focus on the writing...
Some ideas I have:
*Cinnamon Bear nostalgia
*Stories from the weight room
*My rationale for having budget discussions at 11:30pm
*Thoughts on the presidential election
*What I learned from Men's Health this week
*27 different ways to explain "you're not fat...you're pregnant."
*Strict or flexible reading of The Constitution?
*Projects
*My night at a Super 8 Motel in Madera, CA
*My nursery bedding, wallpaper, curtains, and wall art opinions...revealed!
*the mystery behind regularly waking up at 4am
*Why being married to Kate is so freakin' awesome
Any topics sound like they have potential? Ideas of your own? Let him know, and you can eagerly anticiapte getting to know Alex Edwin Spjute a little better! Woohoo!
4 comments:
Oooh so this blog by you like the teaser trailer for alex's. i can't wait.
subjects i am excited for are
-stories from the weight room
-27 ways to tell the pregnant wife.... (I need the advice myself right now)
-super 8 motel
and one of my own requests
-how a slick sports car can really make you a 405 badass.
I'm voting for the 27 ways to tell the pregnant wife your not fat, just pregnant, and the cinnamon bears one. Mmmmm... cinnamon bears... sounds yummy!
#13: Distract wife with your own weight worries. Problem: You're getting muscley from hitting the gym every morning.
#9: TiVo "Biggest Loser" for her
Ooops...I should say that above comment was written by me, Kate. As long as I'm writing again, can I say I miss Dad and think Jack has a weird life? Well, off to watch people who have to lose more than my total weight...HAHA FATTIES!!
#12: Prevent wife from looking at her back fat.
Post a Comment