Kate is too self-conscious to write this (or even admit it), but she makes a cute momy-to-be. I guess its up to me to speak for her (and constantly remind her) about it.
oh one more thing props to alex for the positive persuasion on Kate's cute pregnantness. I am sure it is a lonely life convincing a hormonal-weight gaining wife she looks good:)
4 comments:
AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW! PRECIOUS
our big sister all grows up !
I agree with Alex the glow of pregnancy suits you. Maybe you should have like 10 kids so for the next decade you are pregnant all the time.
think about it.
oh one more thing props to alex for the positive persuasion on Kate's cute pregnantness. I am sure it is a lonely life convincing a hormonal-weight gaining wife she looks good:)
I think Travis is speaking from experience. Kate, you are adorable! I mean it! I can't wait to meet that little Hamilton. Thanks for the post, Alex.
Post a Comment