I just realized what "musings on episiotimies" meant. I pronounced it wrong in my head before....
super gross!
Sidenote To Alex: My friend who refers to the female reproductive organ as "the cookie" told me when Heidi was pregnant and I quote, " Woah man during birth you'll never look at the cookie the same way again!"
Another Sidenote to Alex: You'll survive the birth just fine--as husbands and fathers have done for untold generations, no matter what Freud and Lacan say. Also, your wife will become even more beautiful and dear to you.
To Everyone Else: I'll resist the temptation to deconstruct the euphemistic use of the term "cookie" by Trav's friend, but it may suggest some horrifying things about Mormon culture.
2 comments:
I just realized what "musings on episiotimies" meant. I pronounced it wrong in my head before....
super gross!
Sidenote To Alex: My friend who refers to the female reproductive organ as "the cookie" told me when Heidi was pregnant and I quote, " Woah man during birth you'll never look at the cookie the same way again!"
words to live by.
Another Sidenote to Alex: You'll survive the birth just fine--as husbands and fathers have done for untold generations, no matter what Freud and Lacan say. Also, your wife will become even more beautiful and dear to you.
To Everyone Else: I'll resist the temptation to deconstruct the euphemistic use of the term "cookie" by Trav's friend, but it may suggest some horrifying things about Mormon culture.
Post a Comment