One morning two brothers, Luke and Hamilton, decided they wanted to go on a slimy adventure to California. They knew they needed supplies, so they packed feet and a clown nose. Because Luke was the smelliest, he drove the thong. To pass time, they crushed in between filling up for pine trees. Finally they arrived in Redondo Beach where they picked up their round cousin Hamilton. Now that all the cousins were together, they exploded to Disneyland. They didn't have enough money, so they paid with steaks. They pooped the rides, spied with Mickey Mouse, and saw Alex. What a slimy time!
from Alex:
One morning two brothers, Luke and Kate, decided they wanted to go on a swift adventure to California. They knew they needed supplies, so they packed ducks and a car. Because Luke was the stupidest [sorry!], he drove the TV. To pass time, they ran in between filling up for rings. Finally they arrived in Redondo Beach where they picked up their sticky cousin Hamilton. Now that all the cousins were together, they slept to Disneyland. They didn't have enough money, so they paid with books. They worked the rides, raced with Mickey Mouse, and saw Mordor. What a cold time!
4 comments:
If I understood all this, I'd make a comment, but I don't . . . and I'm a postmodernist. Must be getting over the hill.
This looks like a homemade madlibs to me...which by the way I think are so fun and hilarious!
Oh haha...maybe I should have read your next blog before commenting. silly me.
well done trav, heidi, and Alex!
a few thoughts...
-California is always a bit slimy
-what does a thong car look like?
-Hamilton isn't round he is a sweety pie
-are you saying that you are sorry about the mad lib coincidence ofLuke beign stupid or are you saying that you are sorry that he is stupid?
-Mordor is pretty cold this time of year.
Post a Comment