That's how the first song on Mates of State's Re-Arrange Us begins, and it seemed appropriate for Wednesday, November 5th. (I publicly thank John Conners for that CD recommendation...love it.) Yesterday was the most meaningful voting I've ever done...or may ever do. I have great hope in the future of our country and look forward to seeing the change I believed in go to work. Now enough political talk! Listen to the song and check out a little of what we've been up to...


Family Breakfast at MB Bagel Company Disneyland! He fell asleep before we could get on the train :(.



11 comments:
BOO YA!
love the spjutes and love being the first commenter. take that!
Great post. I LOVE the pictures. Hamilton is so cute. It's very fitting that you chose the Mates of State song. I was listening to an NPR podcast, and they were featured on it. At first I thought they were 2 girls, married, making a statement calling their band "Mates of State," but then realized they were husband and wife. Kind of funny, considering the political climate.
comment total up?
that is hitting below the blog belt.
isn't this magnum pi icon hypnotic?
I'm so pleased about the election. Can you believe it? I personally forwarded the link that you posted on the blog to a few of my non-lds friends in ca. So thank you for that.
Congrats to Alex on his case- haven't got to tell him that yet.
Hamilton is way too cute in the breakfast pic.
my goodness m.c. hammerton is cute. i miss that boy. i hardly see enough of my little guys in payson let alone california. by the way love the mates of state reference. they opened for death cab when i saw them in orem and they were so good live. I can't stop grinning today, i keep randomly hugging all my friends from the BYU democrats, we get weird looks. but we tell them that we will organize a grieving mccain voter support group. (not really but it seems like a good idea.)
sorry my captions didn't stay in the right spots...whatever.
he's getting so big!!
Andrea...
I'm really happy about the election too. I hope your friends were okay with my post...I'm flattered you thought it ok enough to send.
Hamilton and I are missing you guys! Maybe when you make your way back down the mountain, Hamilton will be ready for surf lessons. He's pretty advanced, especially under Pete's guidance. :)
I'd like to publicly thank you for liking good music.
and posting cute pictures of that little guy.
and arguing for things you believe.
I wonder if you check comments on posts this old...
Post a Comment