Hamilton and I just started going to a "Mommy and Me" class. On our first day, one of the moms commented that she remembered seeing Hamilton at a music class but couldn't remember me. Why was Hamilton so memorable?
"Well, I'm sure you get this all the time, right? Who he looks like?"
"Ummm...nooo...."
"Well, he looks like a boy version of Shiloh Jolie-Pitt."
What do you think? And does this mean that deep down (way deep) Alex and I have the DNA of Brad Pitt and Angelina Jolie? Man, recessive genes are SUCH a bummer.
5 comments:
He is even cuter than SJP. Of course, I have no idea if that's what celebrity watchers call the Pitt kid. Maybe S-Pitt. You could call your kid H-Spu. Sweet.
Oh my gosh, Kate -- he totally does resemble Shiloh! But Hamilton will have a much better upbringing. (normal) And does this mean you have to get your lips plumped up now to complete the picture??
Melody
hmm ... maybe that mom is right, although i'm with your friend sally, that hamilton is cuter than the pitt-jolie bambino. :)
I'm not sure he's cuter, but thanks for the loyalty!
Melody...I've got the collagen treatment scheduled
I think you need to look at the situation from a slightly different perspective: Hamilton's parents are, as far as I know at least, without tatttoos and in addition have a permanent residence. Hamilton is also much less likely to be a pre-schooler with a mohawk. This, in turn, will allow him to pursue a variety of serious careers without being haunted by embarassing pictorials from People magazine.
Post a Comment