
I like running. I like my brother Travis. So, the following "plug" is a no-brainer. After six successful years as a triathlon race director, Travis is venturing into the world of the epic relay. Thanks to the Red Rock Relay you and your teammates can cover 180 miles of beautiful Utah scenery over September 4 and 5. Some of you that read this may be too far away to participate, but everyone knows someone in Utah, right? And traveling from CA is hardly a trek. Anyway, it will be an unforgettable adventure for beginner and experienced runners alike. Check out his website:
redrockrelay.com
3 comments:
will you be running it mrs spjute?
if only i ran, but sadly i only do it when i'm chasing cole. :)
ps-i will, however, forward this onto my b.in.law who has just started running a few months ago.
I like running. I like Travis. I like your post. Aren't you running this solo? Marathon, 180 miles, it's about the same.
Post a Comment