If there is anything that is an easy sell (even in economic downtimes), it's anything related to your baby. If someone says a bottle is healthier for your baby, you don't really question that it's $10 a pop. And dropping a couple hundred bucks (or more) on a stroller seems reasonable. And this from someone that hates to spend more than $20 on a shirt (I have a different policy for pants and skirts unfortunately...sorry Budget).
The hospital we delivered Beckett at has a contract with a baby photographer. If you let them, they come take some photos, and you can buy them if you want. Oh please...once you see them, you're stuck. At least we were. I'll save myself the embarrassment of admitting what we paid, but these are a few of them. How could we resist, right?



9 comments:
Kate! I am so glad we're already pregnant because as soon as I saw these I was immediately baby hungry! Then I thought, "Hey! I'm already 13.5 weeks closer to getting one!" Whew...good thing! Those look just like Anne Geddes photos (which were framed all over my house growing up). This cabin trip just can't come soon enough! You are probably going to get hardly any time with Baby Beckett if I could have it my way!
Love, Aunt Karen =)
PS: He's probably screaming in the first one cause he has no clothes on! How did you get him to calm down for the rest??
Sorry to leave so many comments. This is the third time I've looked at them in 5 minutes. I just realized that he's probably yawning in the first one! Kindly disregard previous comment.
look at those mommy senses coming out already....he is indeed yawning. and i promise plenty of beckett time this summer :).
Those hospital pics are worth any price - soooo adorable. Will's were only noteworthy because he was literally throwing a gang sign in one of them. Not sure which gang though.
so how long has the hospital administrator's daughter been into photography?
Good thing though those are really cute pictures.
oh my! he IS SO VERY CUTE!!!!!!! really. how did i miss all this?? oh yeah. broken computer. no blog world for more than a month and look what i missed! one of the world's cutest ever babies!! holy cow!! congrats, congrats, congrats!! he is so adorable. seriously. newbies don't usually make me smile and oh and ah like that - but he did. ah. i'm so very VERY happy for you. congrats - so late, but congrats just the same! (now i have to go read the months posts i've been missing!! :))
Those turned out so cute!!! He is such a cutie! I can't wait to meet him. Hopefully it's sooner than later!
those pics were worth it. they are darling!! beckett is so cute!!
and i so relate to the crankiness that comes with channeling the inner rip quest. good grief. its like i turn into a crazy person. good luck though, you will rock it. :)
Post a Comment