Thursday, September 9, 2010

And the Glass is....

Lately, I've been feeling like that proverbial glass is half empty. But rather than dwell on those aspects of life, I thought now would be a good time to invest a little energy in recognizing the "full" half and listing some of the things that are making me happy right now...
  • Mango Body Gel from The Body Shop. My friend gave this to me, and I LOVE it. Did not believe in aromatherapy until now. It is a splurge I will continue.
  • Beckett smiling and kicking in greeting when I get him in the morning.
  • Watching Hamilton play (nicely too! there might be hope!) with Beckett. Yesterday, he went upstairs promising "I'll be right back, Beckett!" and brought him down a bin of toys.
  • Reading (if and when I have time and don't fall asleep)
  • When the boys nap at the same time. Glorious. I am SUCH a better mom when this happens!
  • Disneyland and Aquarium passes.
  • Adam and Karen living close...and the soon-to-be-arriving nephew to add to my collection.
  • Organizing the house...well, the vision of it anyway, the actual work...well....
  • My dad's recent blog post.

2 comments:

phillip said...

So happy I made the blog entry!

jami v. said...

great list! (and i took at peak at your dad's blog. how great to have family time!)

i want to know what good stuff you're reading!