Saturday, January 28, 2012

Disneyland: Day 4

Time: Arrived at the parking garage at 2:45 and left it at 7:30.
I need to add a story about our arrival. Because we didn't do the tram at all the day before, I promised Hamilton would do it today. It was totally packed in the "I don't want to fold up my stroller because I'm juggling a bunch of stuff and kids" line, but empty in the others. So, I thought, what the heck. Let's fold it up. Argh, a pain. Luckily, some guys were helpful. However, it meant that the boys needed to get off the tram while I dealt with everything else. I told Hamilton to go sit by the fence and wait for me with Beckett. They did!! They looked sooo adorable sitting there, prompting strangers to comment on their awesome behavior and obedience. "I know!" I exclaimed, "They're amazing!" I, naturally, knew that there was a 98% chance I'd be yelling at them for not listening later, but I needed to remember this moment!

Weather: Warm enough to justify sharing an ice cream cone, but nothing too crazy.

Rides:

  • It was a California Adventure day, so Toy Story, of course, was a must. Hamilton insisted on riding by himself--this time he kept his bum on the seat, impressing some surrounding fellow riders: "He's so well-mannered!" Seriously.
  • King Triton's Carousel, Flick's Flyers, Hemilich's Chew Chew Train, Monsters, Little Mermaid
  • Watched "It's Tough to Be a Bug" and "The Muppets"
Photos!

on our way in. aren't my eye wrinkles awesome?


There's never too long of a line to meet Captain Mickey. A special shout-out to the Disney photographer for getting this sweet angle on me. But they did capture a snuggly Beckett, so who cares? :)


I'm a sucker for these carousel pics.


Jessie! For the record, we only go see the characters Hamilton wants us to see. It's pretty fun to see him spot them and say, "Jessie! There's Jessie! Let's go see her!"


I got a surprise, awesome view of the emerging Radiator Springs when we went to check out the "Blue Sky Cellar." I had my doubts, but this is looking pretty cool.


I am also a sucker for glasses pics.


See?


On our way into the Muppets!


Look at that purposeful stride! You wouldn't guess I spent 40% of our time saying, "Becks! Becks! Come on! Let's go!"


Getting some last minute instructions from Sam the Eagle.


Attempting to get food into them before we go home.


On our way back to the car. I'm probably as tired as I look.

No comments: