Hamilton is showing his support of Uncle Travis by showing off his baby thigh. He had to go diaper because baby shorts only reveal baby ankle. He looks shocked because I just finished telling him about the current Speedo situation.
How could a kid nicknamed "Hambone" NOT have man thighs? He had man thighs in the womb.
And speaking on Magnum and man thighs, when are the grandsons, not to mention their fathers Travis and Alex, going to start on the mustache?
This rumor of a Magnum movie, by the way, continues to bother me. I heard on the radio this morning that whoever plays Magnum doesn't need to have a mustache. Blasphemy!
5 comments:
YES! Hamilton my man.
That is what we like to see.
Now you just have to get Alex on board. I have some old running shorts he can have:)
Does Hughes Hubbard have a casual Friday?
(from Alex): Yes, there is a casual Friday, but it's Hawaiian shirt day, and I'm not sure if short shorts go with Hawaiian.
(from Kate): I'll send Alex to your blog, so he can see that Hawaiian TOTALLY goes with short shorts.
Great support for the man thigh, Hamilton. And Kate, way to start him off early, cultivating an open mind for equal rights.
editorial comment:
even though Hamilton is technically a baby I stil believe in his manhood.
those are definitely man thighs
How could a kid nicknamed "Hambone" NOT have man thighs? He had man thighs in the womb.
And speaking on Magnum and man thighs, when are the grandsons, not to mention their fathers Travis and Alex, going to start on the mustache?
This rumor of a Magnum movie, by the way, continues to bother me. I heard on the radio this morning that whoever plays Magnum doesn't need to have a mustache. Blasphemy!
Post a Comment