http://gallery.mac.com/kalexton#100000
I'm opting NOT to highlight his other physical feat: arching his back so stubbornly, it takes 2 parents to get him in his car seat.
p.s. Heidi said she liked this stuff...that's all the encouragement I needed! And sorry I haven't figured out how to make our cool .mac webpage yet.
2 comments:
What a talented little guy. He does make it look so easy - he has finesse. I can't believe how big he is getting! And I do strongly encourage these posts. Besides keeping me updated, it is like keeping a journal so when those "write in your journal" lessons come up in Relief Society, you don't have to feel guilty (also one of my favorite emotions).
That's so amazing.
Hamilton and the Heels seem to be in absolute sync. They're both rolling over everything they face.
And I didn't even see Hamilton listed in the bracket.
He'd better be wearing Carolina blue tomorrow evening!
Post a Comment