I'm at stay-at-home mommy for the next school year! Yippeee!
As a heads-up though, I might be going into grading withdrawal, so I may begin critiquing and grading your blogs. Don't worry...I'll be sending out some helpful rubrics.
good for you! :) i did that the year after cole was born, and then only made it back for 1/2 a year, part-time until i had miles. you'll be so glad! i'm happy for you! (but please note that all grammar goes to pot the longer you are away from teaching, so leave your red pen somewhere else when you come to visit my blog! :) )
That is so exciting! You and Hamilton will have so much fun rollin' around together. And please feel free to send the rubric and grade my blog. My brain has gone to mush since I finished school! But I do know all the words to all the songs in Peter Pan and Hercules!
Sweet mercy. Hamilton will have to be very strong to withstand the one-on-one and double-teaming he's about to experience. His mom's used to going one-on-35. I just hope she'll be patient when he writes his first little sentence fragment.
4 comments:
good for you! :) i did that the year after cole was born, and then only made it back for 1/2 a year, part-time until i had miles. you'll be so glad! i'm happy for you! (but please note that all grammar goes to pot the longer you are away from teaching, so leave your red pen somewhere else when you come to visit my blog! :) )
Jami...Thanks for the supportive comments! And just for that, I won't grade your blog :).
That is so exciting! You and Hamilton will have so much fun rollin' around together. And please feel free to send the rubric and grade my blog. My brain has gone to mush since I finished school! But I do know all the words to all the songs in Peter Pan and Hercules!
Sweet mercy. Hamilton will have to be very strong to withstand the one-on-one and double-teaming he's about to experience. His mom's used to going one-on-35. I just hope she'll be patient when he writes his first little sentence fragment.
Post a Comment