Thursday, April 8, 2010

Happy Anniversary!


Four years ago Alex and I were sealed in the Newport Beach temple.
It was truly one of my best, most perfect days.
I love you, Alex!

Posted by Picasa

7 comments:

Johnathan and Mackenzie said...

Thanks for letting me take Alex out to a movie on your Anniversary

kate said...

He wanted to take you to San Diego this weekend as well...but I had to draw the line somewhere.

Hope you found Clash of the Titans to be the fine cinema the previews make it out to be.

jackie boy said...

That's funny cause me, Travis, and Cuba saw Clash of the Titans today too. We called it Man Matinee, so I guess it was across state boundaries to include Alex. Your wedding was beautiful Kato, and you guys are a great couple. It was a great day for all of us!

Mer said...

Congrats on the anniversary, and on such nice work with the photo collage.

Johnathan and Mackenzie said...

Clash of the Titans was a bad, as in bad. Not bad as in Badass guy talk, just plain bad.

Relitz Rants said...

Happy Anniversary! We love you guys

Heywood Clan said...

Sounds like you had a wonderful anniversary! I loved seeing some of your wedding pictures. You were a beautiful bride!!!