What do you do at 4am?
- Change, feed, hold baby
- Look (longingly) for signs of sleepiness in said baby
- Join world of Facebook (aren't I so cutting edge?)
- Think about friends I've lost touch with (I'm terrible about that)
- Forgive awake baby because he smiled at me
- Check out the dates for Red Rock Relay...it's September 10-11. Who's in with me? Seriously!
- Contemplate watching some Arrested Development on hulu
- Write a blog while simultaneously rocking baby
- Cross fingers that baby will stay asleep once you put him down...
4 comments:
I am glad your baby is doing better! I just read about all your "excitement". I can't imagine the stress and anxiety. I am glad it is over. Here's to a chubby baby! Our Kaeleigh required towels and blankets for burp rags too and she wore about 5-6 outfits a day! I feel for you. Hope you have an HE washer...I didn't!
at least you have a baby to blame for being awake at 4am. i seem to have a 3 year old who can't figure out that the sun doesn't come up at 4am. no. not as cute as your 4am baby. :) (at least you're being productive!!)
Arrested Development!! I can't think of anything better that you could do at 4am! Oh, I would totally be there for the Red Rock Relay, but probably won't work out with the whole baby and med school thing.
-Adam
adam...you are full of excuses! :)
and arrested development is even funny alone, sleep deprived in the middle of the night...oh well...not quite alone but B can't appreciate it quite yet.
Post a Comment