
and

I still have 10-15 pounds of baby/eating-my-feelings-because-Hamilton-is-driving-me-nuts fat to lose and Cinnamon Toast Crunch happens to be my FAVORITE cereal. I hate to buy it because I have at least two bowls everyday. Thanks for the support, Honey!
And Dr. Pepper? A non-napping toddler would induce most people to turn to hard liquor, but I temperately choose some diet caffeinated beverage instead. I had been successfully resisting this unhealthy temptation lately, but now it's LIVING with me! Again, thanks a lot for doing that shopping, Alex!
So, is "But we had a great coupon!" a good enough excuse for sabotaging me? And why am I not smart/strong enough to choose my cute Citizen jeans and Anthropologie skirts (whom I miss terribly) over a bowl of cereal?
3 comments:
just enjoy the costco coupons and the cinnamon toast crunch. you could be eating nutella with a spoon. i don't know anyone who does that, i'm just saying...
i'm with mer ... :) and i think it's great that he loves you enough that "you had coupons" are his excuse to getting you the little things that make you happy.
jami...i never actually thought that he got any of that stuff for ME. i should probably give him more credit... :)
Post a Comment