I just got the cd of photos from a recent family photo shoot done by the uber talented Au's in our ward. I may not love myself in pictures, but I do love capturing my little family once a year. I have three big frames in our living room where our yearly family photos go. It will be so hard to choose this year! I also love getting family photos delivered with Christmas cards. Sidenote: online greeting cards are lame. I want my front door filled with cards and pictures from our friends and family. I'll certainly be sending out some myself.





note: For any Spjute family seeing this and wondering where your pictures are...I thought it would be more fun to surprise you with them at Thanksgiving. Plus, you'll be that much more excited to see us :). If, however, you think you can't wait that long, let me know, and I'll e-mail you a couple teasers.
1 comment:
Adorable family! I love the rolled pants on Alex. Can he start that trend with dress pants at work?
Post a Comment