Monday, March 24, 2008

Happy Easter!

We got dressed up for church...

Hamilton enjoyed his first Easter basket...

and Easter egg hunt...

and we all enjoyed some great basketball...

.


 


8 comments:

kate said...

Wow...what a fabulous jacket and eye shadow color! You must have a very stylish sister-in-law :).

heidi said...

I was going to say you look awesome! That jacket looks so cute. And Hamilton snuggling his little rabbit is adorable. It feels like he is getting so big so fast.

phillip said...

I wish I knew how to post photos on my blog. I'm so jealous. I'd love to post the photo I took of Travis and Kristin chowing down on the special sugar-free strawberry shortcake Heidi made for them. There are no photos of the rest of us chowing down on the regular strawberry shortcake. You'll just have to use your imagination.

kate said...

Post photos by using the toolbar above where you write your post...there's an icon for photos and one for video. I'm practically giddy right now reading all your comments on our blogs, Dad. If you haven't figured it out yet, your kids kind of like you. :)

Treidi said...

I'll give the prodigal photo posting lessons this week... if he's not too busy:)

and chowing down the sugar free shortcake was site to behold.

we were STARVING and had said no to a couple dozen easter treats throughout the day!

jackie boy said...

That little man is too freaking adorable. Him and the rabbit....SO CUTE. He seems like a snuggle-pants himself

Whitney Rice said...

I love that little boy. I can't wait to finally meet him. Those pictures are just too cute!

heidi said...

Just thought I'd let you know I'm addicted to you blog. I check it way to much to see if you've posted new pictures of Hamilton or written another brilliant excerpt from the mind of Kate Spjute. And the return of your dad has done nothing to keep me away from the blogging scene.