
So it looks like I'm going to run a marathon soon. Silly me, I know. I'm putting together my iPod playlist for miles 9-26. Any suggestions? I figure the music will help, and it might even feel like I've got someone cheering for me when different songs come on. If you've ever dreamed of spinning the hits, here's your chance...even if only for an audience of one.
4 comments:
have you ever heard the song Untrust Us by Crystal Castles? it's pretty electronic and the words may or may not be real words but regardless I like that song a lot. I will think of more and get back to you.
the MSTRKRFT remix of Metric's song Monster Hospital.
My dream come true. DJ H to the izzo will definitely spin some songs for you. 1901 and Love like a sunset by Phoenix, a Mason Jennings set, M.I.A., and for the last 3 miles, there is still nothing like Rage Against the Machine. Good luck. You will do great!
that last comment was me. oops. Way too many gmail accounts.
Post a Comment